#tbt to when I could do ^this with Tiny
1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk.
Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via joshwritespoetry)
Find your score on this list by clicking each item that you have completed. A complete list of every movie Disney has ever produced or helped produce.
I got a 155!
This is so true it’s scarier than macaroni without cheese. #collegekidprobs #yayunicorns
can I just
Guys it got better.
God, did it get better.
sherlockian need a lesson on what “better” means
What’s that on the ground next to Sherlock??
OH RIGHT. IT’S MY HEART. SHATTERED INTO A MILLION TINY PIECES. Thanks for finding it for me.
THE EXCEPTION IS JOHN
THE EXCEPTION IS ALWAYS JOHN